Monday, March 16, 2009

New things!

Why, you may ask, have things been rather slow on here lately?  Well, the answer is because lots of things are happening in the world of Dave.  Here's what's the what.

I am now part of a podcast, available through itunes!  It is called The Lunch Table and it is a lengthy discussion of movies, books, comics, music, video games, pretty much anything and everything nerdy.  My first appearance is on the last 40 minutes of episode 3, entitled "Let's all try and be professionals", in which I discuss at length the remake of Last House on the Left and the upcoming summer movie season.  If you'd like to subscribe, the easiest way to go about it is to head over to www.thelunchroom.net and subscribe on the Lunch Table page.

Speaking of the website, that brings me to my second thing that's going on.  I am now a coauthor and artist for an online comic strip affiliated with the site called A Theater Near You, about the daily trials of working at a movie theater.  You can find that via The Lunch Room as well.

Now then, things have also been slow because I've been working on a few personal projects, most of all plotting out In Name Only, which is coming together in my mind much more fantastically than I thought possible.  The characters are starting to do things on their own and tell me how the story is going to roll, which is freaky and also awesome.

I'll find some more stuff to put up on here, I promise.  Until next time, check out all the new things!  

Dave


1 comment:

Xzigalia said...

Oarsome, can't wait for your next installment ond In Name Only.